Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Funny- Medical Issues


My funny friend Tara strikes again. Take a look at some of these!

EMBARRASSING MEDICAL EXAMS

1. A man comes into the ER and yells . . ."My wife's going to have her baby in the cab!"


I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's

dress and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs - - - and I was in the wrong one.


Submitted by Dr. Mark MacDonald,

San Francisco


2. At the beginning of my shift I placed a stethoscope on an elderly

and slightly deaf female patient's anterior chest wall. "Big breaths," I instructed.


"Yes, they used to be," replied the patient.

Submitted by Dr. Richard Byrnes,

Seattle , WA


3. One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct. Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had

died of a "massive internal fart".


Submitted by Dr. Susan Steinberg


Yours, wishing you a fabulous Friday!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment