Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Little Extra Today!

I just wanted to let all of you Mom Entrepreneurs out there know about a teleseminar coming up soon through the MomEntrepreneur.com.  It’s called How to Get Your Product Featured in Top Magazine Holiday Gift Guides, and it’s Thursday, 6/25/09 at 11:30 EST.  AND, if you register by 10:00 EST tonight, you can still get in on the 50% off discount.  That means it’s only $50.00. 

Okay, I know this sounds like an advertisement, but this group of women has helped me so much.  There is a support group, newsletters, advertising opportunities and more.  If you are a Mom Entrepreneur, you need to check them out.  I have learned so much, and gotten a ton of support from these women.

I’m off my soapbox now!  But seriously, take a look at their website.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment