Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Funny- Indoor Snow Sports

So the other day I was folding laundry (a seemingly endless task) and my daughter, who is the fearless version of me, comes walking in. "Z2, I say, please take this basket down to the laundry room."

"Okay," she says. I return to my task, grateful that there was simple compliance. What I did not see was how she determined how to complete the task. As I am folding the laundry, I hear a whump . . .whump. . . whump-whump-whumpwhumpwhumpwhump-SMASH!

Fearing the absolute worst, I peek my head out of my bedroom door and look down the stairwell. I see the Z2 laying flat out at the bottom of the stairs, laundry basket covering most of her body and a look of pure confusion on her face. Apparently she thought it might be fun to sled the stairs in a laundry basket. (Kudos to her for her fearlessness).

"You okay?" I ask, trying to suppress my giggles. "Yeeaah. . . " she replies. "Gonna do it again?" I ask.
"NOPE."

I walked back into my room, put my face in a pillow and laughed until I nearly wet my pants.

Yours, wishing you unexpected moments of laughter,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment