Friday, October 23, 2009

THURSDAY THOUGHT ON FRIDAY!

Since I didn’t know that I’d be writing Friday’s post, I don’t have a funny story saved up for “Friday Funny.” But yesterday’s post was somewhat humorous (at least I thought so, but then again, I crack myself up all the time!), so it wasn’t really right for Thursday Thought.

So here it is… Thursday Thought on Friday. (Just roll with it, okay?!!)pink ribbon

Today I had my annual mammogram. I don’t know what all the fuss is about. It’s really not that bad. Sure, you have a stranger handling your breast, and sure it gets squished for a few seconds, but then BOOM, it’s over. And yes, I know there are incidents of false positives. But wouldn’t you rather have a false positive than a real one? Or worse yet, a false negative?

Since this is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I just want to remind you that this is one very important thing that we women over 40 must do for ourselves, so…

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR MAMMOGRAM THIS YEAR?

Karen

1 comment:

  1. No I haven't but I will before the end of the year. And I love the story about your appointment with sparkles!

    ReplyDelete