Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Tidbit- How much more of Summer Can I Take?


OH. MY. WORD.

How much longer until vacation?

Oh wait. I forget. Vacation is generally not vacation for the mom, who has to wash and pack and still think about meals and schedules. It's really just living in another place for a week. True, there is the break from the cell phone and the emails, but I will have all that catching up to do upon my return.

But man, the beach sure sounds good right now.

Here in the B House, we have hit the summer wall. You know exactly what I'm talking about. It's the end of June and I am looking at school supply lists and counting the days until I regain my own freedom. Let me be clear, I LOVE my children. But after the throwdown Z2 had this morning, I am counting the days until school begins.

August 17th.

I think that's about six weeks.

If you have any ideas beyond heavy drinking or fasting and prayer that will help me get through this six weeks, let me have 'em, 'cause I am all ears! Anyone else having this in their house?

Yours, reconsidering buying that pool pass,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment