Wednesday, June 9, 2010

EASY PEASY PULLED PORK SANDWICHES!


Being summer, I hate to use the oven and heat the house up any more than I have to, so I use the slow cooker, just like Melissa does. This is BY FAR the easiest recipe you will ever see, so pay close attention.

Put a pork tenderloin in the slow cooker with about an inch of water at the bottom. Cook all day until it easily shreds with a fork. Shred tenderloin entirely. Mix with BBQ sauce of your choice, amount is up to you. Serve on buns or Arnold Select Sandwich Thins. DONE!

I usually cook 2 pork tenderloins at a time and freeze half of it for another day. The kids love it and I love it because it’s lean meat so it’s Weight Watchers friendly!

What could be easier? Give it a try and let me know how you like it!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment