Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WHY DID WE BUILD THIS BLOG AGAIN?

Every so often, I have to remind myself why Melissa and I started this blog. Oh yeah, it was to help us get the word out about our book! Well, obviously the blog has taken on a life of its own, and we don’t do a lot of book promoting here, but occasionally I need to get back to basics, so here I go!

In 2010, we are totally rebranding our book. This is a HUGE job. We are redoing our website (and eventually this blog also), renaming our book, redesigning our cover, and generally redefining who Karmel Publishing is and what our mission is.

No small job, right? Right! But necessary. And believe it or not, fun!

So far, we have renamed our book and redesigned our cover, and I wanted to share it with you, our faithful blog readers!

caregiver organizer cover child

So, what do you think? Pretty awesome, right?

Also, I’ve set up a Fan Page on Facebook and would love it if you’d join. You can get there at http://www.facebook.com/thecaregiverorganizer, or by simply clicking on the badge to the right. (I’m getting pretty tech-savvy, aren’t I?) This fan page will keep you updated on how our progress is going with our rebranding effort, and will let you know when we have sales, etc. It’s still a work in progress, so let me know if you have any suggestions!

Oh, and be on the lookout for new books to be rolled out soon, too!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment