Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday Thoughts-So Random

I'd like to be able to say I have a focus today, but I don't. So I won't even pretend. You are way smarter than that, and I respect all you, our dear readers, so today will be, I promise, exceptionally random.

1.) I am raising my hair scare level to Level 3- Mufasa. St. Louis has been in heavy fog for at least five days now, and the curls in my hair just keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger. I pretty much look like a lion trying to pull my mane back into a ponytail. It's not working so well. And no, I'm not going to post pictures.

2.) I have to go teach my musical theater class today. The thought just makes me cranky.

3.)I really don't like insurance companies very much. Especially when they lose our applications for better coverage. But I can't talk about it nicely yet. And if I tried to talk about it, well, I don't know how many readers we would have left.

4.) Karen just showed up and she brought me Pepsi. Ah. Something is right in the world.

Yours, ready for a nap but knowing I'm not going to get one,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment