Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday Thoughts- Isn't it Loooovveleeeeeeey. . .

Today's thoughts start out (again, in a completely random order, because isn't that what Thursday thoughts are about?) with thinking about our new design to our book. LOVE IT! Kudos to Karen for such a great job in executing the thoughts in my head. She's a woman of patience, for sure! Karen and I are very excited about the redesign, because we feel like we finally are making the organizer into what it really deserves to be. We can't wait to show you the final product.

Secondly, anyone watch the State of the Union address last night? You KNEW I couldn't blog today without bringing it up. :-) I'm still digesting it- all 71 minutes of it- and for now all I can say is,"We'll see, Mr. President. We'll see." Lot's of good talk and promises last night, but being a woman from the Show Me State, well, I'm waiting for the proof. Been waiting for a full year now, but that is beside the point.

Thirdly, if it's gonna snow, SNOW. If not, could the sun stay out please? The weather here can't make up its mind. Yesterday was HUGE (quarter-size, no exaggeration) snow flakes with slick spots but no real accumulation. So frustrating. Just felt like I needed to say that, because you know, I'm so in control of what the weather needs to do.

Now I'm off to another redesign meeting with Karen. Yay for us!

Yours, looking forward to our new line,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment