Wednesday, January 6, 2010

THE RESOLUTIONS I REALLY WANT TO MAKE … AND KEEP!

We’ve all heard, and I’ve even written, about making New Year’s magicResolutions that are small changes, so we don’t give up after a week or a month. But what are the ones that we REALLY wish we could make? And KEEP? That will somehow, magically work? Here are mine:

  1. Lose my remaining 18 pounds by the end of the month. And still eat everything I want to eat. In abundance.
  2. Become the perfect mom, never yelling at my kids, which will turn the boys into the perfect children, always doing what I say the first time, so I don’t have to yell, and so on, and so on, and so on.
  3. I haven’t printed out any pictures since the first day of kindergarten, and the boys are now in 3rd grade. I’d like to get all those done by the end of this week.
  4. Have our new website up by tomorrow.
  5. Have my entire house cleaned and organized by the day after tomorrow.
  6. Keep it that way all year.
  7. Learn to salsa dance next weekend.
  8. Enter the 2010 Olympics as a figure skater. (Does it matter that I can’t stand up on ice skates?)
  9. Have Karmel Publishing make our first million by April. (After all, we’ll have our new website up by tomorrow, right?)
  10. Never lose my temper, ever, all year long. (BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

So, what do you think? Can I do it?

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment