Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

ALMOST time to relax. All we need to do now is take down the holiday decorations, then all reminders of this past month will be virtually erased. laundry

HA! Who am I kidding? As much as I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the holidays, I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when they are over! Am I the only one? I feel like I have accomplished absolutely nothing of my REAL life over the past month. (I’m surprised I even got laundry done, but that was purely out of necessity and the constant nagging of naked children!)

WHAT HAPPENED TO DECEMBER???

messy-office-03Melissa and I had all those lofty goals to be finished by the end of the year. HA! I was going to clean out my office and have the kids clean out the basement while they were on winter break. HA! HA! I HAD PLANS, DARN IT!!!

Okay, I’m composed now… somewhat. I just need to remember that the kids had a great winter break, Christmas was awesome for them, we all had a wonderful visit with their Grandma and Aunt from out-of-town (okay, actually I did, as they are the kind of people who like adult time more than kid time!), we all stuffed ourselves silly (back on the healthy bandwagon for me!), and all in all…

LIFE IS GRAND!!!

fireworks1So who cares if they house got cleaned, or the bills got paid, or our new book got completed? December is all about family and friends and good times, and if everything else got pushed to the back burner, no worries. In 3 more days, life returns to normal, and things have a way of catching up and getting done in their own time.fireworks2

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM KAREN AND MELISSA AND KARMEL PUBLISHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment