Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SUMMER’S ALMOST OVER???

How can this be? Less than a month until school starts, and we haven’t even started our “Things to do this summer” list! And one of the weeks left of summer will be spent on vacation andsurprised cat another of those weeks will be spent with relatives in town. Then WHAM! they’re back in school and nothing will have gotten done!

CRAP!!!

Maybe I should have paid more attention to the kids when they kept asking when we were going to do all that stuff on the list. Instead I turned over to the other side so my tan would be even and said, “Soon, I promise, soon!”

BAD MOM!!!

BAD, BAD, BAD MOM!!!

There is one complete week after vacation and before school starts. I wonder how much I can squeeze into that week?

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the picture of the cat. I so understand that.

    ReplyDelete