Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Madness- I.WAS.THERE!!!!


Dear Readers,

I know this has absolutely NOTHING to do with kids or parenting or caregiving other than the fact that I'm SO grateful for my sister who took care of my two minions while I.WAS. THERE! Because paying a sitter for last night's once-in-a-lifetime event would have cost an arm, a leg and a good two pints of blood.

Last night The Hubs and I finally celebrated our Christmas present to each other.

WE. SAW. U2.

Floor seats.

Six feet from Bono, Larry, Adam AND The Edge.

This is going to take me a very, very , very long time to process because frankly, my feet have not hit the ground yet.

Anyone else seen the 360 tour? Would love to hear what you thought!

Yours, still singing Elevation,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment