Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Funny- Things that make you go,"Yeah! That's right!"


Good Morning Faithful Friday Funny Readers!

In the interest on not being a self-centered, whiny, ranting person this morning, I've decided to postpone my blog (Rant) about paper trails and people who think it's their duty to tell you how to run things. . . I'll get to that on Tuesday. Because today, it's FRIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAYYYYY (yes, that is the note of happiness) and I just want to let loose.

So Karen sent me this e-mail that I thought was so funny in the mmmhmmmIknowexactlywhatyou'retalkingabout kind of way, and I've decided to repost it here. (And no, Karen, that does NOT count as a blog post for you. Love you!)

Universal Truths


1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear

your computer history if you die. (Absolutely, unequivocally. I wonder if we could somehow start a service that does that from a remote location? Hmmmmm...)


2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you

realize you're wrong.(doh!)


3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was

younger. (sigh)


4. There is great need for a sarcasm font. (TRULY. How can we do this?)


5. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? (I gave up a while ago. Now I just kinda push it together and then push it into the linen closet. Better yet, I just wash it and put the same one back on the bed so I don't have to fold it. There you go. It's a non-issue).


6. Was learning cursive really necessary?


7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty

sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.


8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the

person died. (I mean, really! I could tell you how a prof of mine died, and it was SO much more interesting than what the paper printed!)


10. Bad decisions make good stories. (hee-hee)


12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I

don't want to have to restart my collection...again. (Seriously!)


16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not

seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.


17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to

answer when they call. (YUP, and I don't feel one bit guilty about it either!)


18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well. (I mean, c'mon! I gotta find the ice cream!)


19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or

Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite (or wine or Margaritas) than Kay Jewelry.


20. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Speed Trap" andAvoid Bad Neighborhood routing options. (Like the speed trap at the Kentucky/Illinois border in Johnson County, Illinois. THAT would have been helpful a few weeks ago. . . )


21. Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and

suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I saw it the first time. ( I can't believe my mother let me watch "Grease" when I was ten. WHAT was she thinking? I'm still traumatized. And NO! It was NOT the edited version! Good thing I was clueless. . . )


Yours, wishing you a fabulous (and speed trap free) Friday,


Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment