Monday, April 19, 2010

BITS AND PIECES

I know, you’re waiting for an update on my Sister’s Trip. I’m just so tired right now, all I can say is it was great of course, but the weather didn’t exactly cooperate the entire time. More on Wednesday!caregiver organizer cover child 300dpi

On the business front, our sale was a HUGE success on The Caregiver Organizer, but, sadly, it’s now over. Of course, that doesn’t mean you can’t still get our eBook or our first-run hardbound book. Just visit our website and see what they are all about.

On the personal side, did I really have to come home to a sink full of dishes? I should have NEVER made that comment (years ago, I might add) that he didn’t load the dishwasher right. He has since used that as an excuse to never do it again.

Have you ever used Skype? That’s how I called home from Mexico, as did one of my sisters. You know how there’s a big picture of the person you’re talking to, and a smaller one of what they are seeing of you? Why is it that the kids are WAY more interested in making faces into the camera and watching themselves than talking to me when they should be missing me? Find a friggin’ mirror when we stop talking!

Okay, I’m getting snarky. I think it’s time to take a nap!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment