Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday Whatever: Random Thoughts

Sometimes I just need to vent some random thoughts.  You know what I mean?  Thoughts that have absolutely nothing to do with one another, except for the fact that they either amuse or annoy me!

So here goes:guinea_pig_cowboy1

  • My sister called me today, laughing hysterically.  She parked next to a car with stickers on it advertising that they are Guinea Pig  Rescuers.  Seriously?  Do Guinea Pigs need rescuing?
  • Why do women wear make-up to the gym?  I have sweat running down my face, among other places, when I work out.  If I had make-up on, it would end up being pooled at the bottom of my chin then globbing off!
  • I eat ice-cream fudge bars from an unnamed company.  (Okay, Schwan’s!)  They are low fat, low calorie and fabulous.  So when I put the information into Weight Watcher’s website to determine the number of points, I noticed that there are 5 grams of fiber, giving them a 0 Point Value.  Fiber?  In ice-cream? brett-favre-si-cover Where?  The stick?
  • There should be a rule in major league sports that if you say you are going to retire, you can’t change your mind.  (Hmmm, who could I be talking about?)
  • Don’t you hate it when skinny people say, “Oh, I just forgot to eat lunch.”  YUCK!  I’ve never forgotten to eat a meal in my life.  (Hence, I’m on Weight Watchers and they are not!)

So those are just a few of the things that I think about during the day.  I guess I’m not a very deep person, having deep, meaningful thoughts.  That’s okay, I can live with being shallow!

What are your random thoughts?

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment