Wednesday, April 11, 2012

SISTER’S TRIP 2012, 2 MORE DAYS!!!

If you’ve been reading our blog for a while, you know that every spring, I take a trip with my sisters to Mexico. It is the one time every year that I can really, truly relax and not take care of ANYONE but ME!!!

Here are our rules:

  • No husbands
  • No kids
  • No makeup
  • No diets
  • No exercise

It’s heaven!

One thing I may not have mentioned is that every year we buy t-shirts and wear them on the last day and on the airplane home. It started as a joke with the shirts saying “Mom Likes Me Best,” but we got such a huge response from people, we decided to do it every year.

P1010292

So here is our list of shirts that we have worn:

  • Mom Likes Me Best
  • What Happens With The Sisters Stays With The Sisters
  • Who Needs a Therapist, I Have My Sister
  • I’m The Sane Sister
  • 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3 (this one was really funny after we dropped #1 off in Dallas and only #2 and #3 were left!)

And this year’s:

  • NOT Mom’s Favorite (Hmmm, a little different from our first year!)

We’re looking forward to wearing it, but not too soon, since that means we’re on our way home! So you won’t hear from me next week while I’m basking in the sun. Jealous?

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment