Friday, January 27, 2012

Random Thoughts of Friday Fun

I have to say, it's Friday and I'm feeling random.  That's a dangerous place for me to be, because everything turns funny. I lack focus completely and laugh at everything. 


Like laughing at my husband who is on a sales call with a client and he says,"Let's look at the "Tonto Knife". "  Now, there actually is a style of knife called Tonto. But of course, I didn't know that. I burst our laughing because, in my mind, Tonto from The Lone Ranger pops into my head saying "How."


Hey- remember on Monday when I was loving that second cup of coffee? That night.... I dreamed I was a Ninja Spider Monkey. I. KNOW- Coolest. Dream. Ever. 


EVER!


Let me suffice to say, I was kicking butt and taking names in my dream complete with the spiffy tail of a spider monkey. No one could stop me!


And then this afternoon I tried to stand up from the sofa. I had my laptop and my toes got caught up in the chord and I had to catch my self from doing a face plant. He's been teasing me about it all afternoon.


I guess that's what I get for giggling at him at the wrong times. I'll let your imagination run with that one.


Yours, pledging to remain random for the rest of the day,


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment