Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Madness- Ode To Caffeine

Dear Starbucks Coffee Machine in the Breakroom, (thank you, Jeff Cook!)


You are unbelievable. I am in awe of you. Because I am switching my second morning cup of coffee to an afternoon cup of brew, I made incredible progress through the madness of Monday.  Not only did I complete that astronomical registration deposit, but I registered more students, came home, made dinner, packed lunches, did the dishes, folded three baskets of laundry, graded a ton of papers and if I wanted to, still have a little bit left in me to practice guitar. And that was all after 2 PM. 
Oh cup of coffee, how you inspire me to do things I thought were only superhuman feats. But with you in hand, I am Wonder Woman. (And once you read the linked article by clicking on the phrase"cup of coffee" above, you will understand why I'm still a busy bee...)


Yours, wondering how I will now power down to sleep,


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment