Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HERE’S TO 2012!!!

new yearAs much as it’s a little bit of a let down when the holidays are over, it’s also kind-of nice to get back to the normal routine, don’t you think? I’m a little sick of all the junk food, the Christmas songs, the mess in the house, and yes, the kids being home! I long for peace and quiet again in my home. (Is that bad?)

I also long for getting back to the gym and shedding those holiday pounds. I can’t wait to get all those decorations back into the attic. I’m ready to start working on Spring Break plans. (By the way, only 99 days until The Sister’s Trip 2012!)

But most of all, I’m SO excited to start my new adventure this year, working at Weight Watchers!!! I am officially now a WW employee and have started my training to be a leader. Just think, I have the potential to INFLUENCE PEOPLE’S LIVES. Isn’t that an amazing thing to be able to say?past future

So here’s my 2012 challenge to you: Influence somebody’s life this year for the better. A friend, a relative, a neighbor, a stranger, a child, or all of the above. Through words, actions, donations, however you can, whatever they need, find a way. You can do it. It doesn’t have to be huge. Lots of influences are small, yet meaningful.

Give it some thought and let me know how you’re doing.

 

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment