Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday Tidbit- We DID Survive Thanksgiving

Hello, faithful readers. That was QUITE the day before Thanksgiving! Wow! But I did manage to make a FABULOUS dinner without maiming, torturing or drawing blood from any family member. I'm so proud of me.
Curiously, my DH must have read my blog that day. On Thanksgiving Day, while I was cooking most of the day, he cleaned the basement, the main floor, set the table (and I mean china, goblets, silverware, the works), poured my coffee after dinner and did the dishes- ALL WITHOUT BEING ASKED. In fact, my kitchen was cleaned up three times this past weekend and not by me. Twilight Zone? Alternate Reality? I'm not sure, but I'm not complaining. I'll take it.
So the apron and tiara have been put in a safe place until the Christmas Baking Craziness kicks in and I need to let them know who is in the kitchen. I promise, I'll take pictures and post. :-)

Yours, hoping everyone had a wonderful holiday and is fully recovered,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment