Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday Tidbit- Those "Y" Chromosome People

Three days until Christmas! Every year I know it's coming and I begin planning and saving, so we won't go over budget. I get the Christmas shopping done and DH says,"What else do we need to buy?" And I say,"Honey, we're all done." And he goes out and buy more presents.

Why do they do that?

He's been in bed for about six days now. I finally put my foot down yesterday and said," I'm making the appointment with my doctor and if I have to throw you over my shoulder and haul you in myself, you are going." I knew he had had the flu, but something was lingering and I was afraid it would develop into pneumonia. He argued with me about it, but guess what the doctor said after he checked him out? Pneumonia.

Hmmph. Turns out I can be right after all. Who knew?!

I have a wonderful friend who does not imbibe. Ever. Yesterday, her facebook status update read: "I'm trying to get out of West County Parking lit." I knew it! Yeah, Christmas shopping will drive you to it.

Z1 broke the head off the Angel Gabrielle yesterday in one of our nativities. Par for the course. Beats last year's score or 3 ornaments, 2 nativity figures and a priceless recording of Z1 giggling when he was 9 months old. Nope, still not over it. Neither is he. He's still grounded from ever touching it as long as he is breathing.

Well, time to start wrapping. Let's hope I don't run out of tape. I HATE that!

Yours, wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Melissa














































No comments:

Post a Comment