Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday Tidbit

I'm a blog dork. My days are so run together lately, but what's new? This morning, I got up and made the most PERFECT banana bread I have EVER made in my new oven. It was unbelievable. How do I know? I quality taste tested it of course. However, I turned my back for a few minutes and Lola decided to follow suit. With BOTH loaves. 


What do you get when you cross a Golden Lab with her human's freshly baked banana bread? 


Golden Couch Pillows.


When I discovered it I screamed her name so loudly I lost my voice momentarily. Which of course only served to make me even MORE angry.


Lola crouched.


"Downstairs!" I bellowed.


She didn't even hesitate. Guiltily she trod to the door and went directly into the kennel. I suppose I could look at it as we've made progress. I didn't even have to tell her to kennel. 


Now, if I can only break her of eating off the counter when I'm not looking...


Right.  That's like breaking a newborn of peeing between diaper changes. Good luck with that.


Yours, thankful I have my voice back,


Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I should have yelled at her, too! Just for good measure. I mean I didn't even get a taste test. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete