Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Monday Madness- uhm, it's Tuesday!

I know. Monday Madness was yesterday. Even though it's summer, it seems the madness is running over! I guess that first full week we are all trying to fit so much in before everyone begins going on vacation. My inbox? Running over. My to do list? A mile long. My adrenaline, pretty low. But that's okay. It will get done when it gets done. 


Today is another list of things- Dr. visit for the 6th grade checkup, working a half day, GNO later tonight, probably after I sit with The Hubs and kids at the concert in the park. OH! And there is actual work to be done- house chores (if I don't go to the grocery soon we are going to be in a world of hurt) and School of the Arts (who is still registering for Summer Classes, btw!)


I'm REALLY hoping that things will slow down next week. But I guess that's up to me, as I am maker of the schedule. Lots to get done, only a little time to get it done in because, the real priority this summer? My kids. He hits Middle School this year. She's entering 4th grade. My days are limited. And I intend to get in as much summer wonderfulness with them as I can.


Here's to summer!


Yours, wondering how I can fit in extra days at the pool,


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment