Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday Sass

Most of you know I've been training for a marathon, which I ran on Sunday. There may be more posts and pictures about that, but take a look at the one above. That's my Daddy, running with me at mile 18.5.  It was a sweet precious moment, when he was a little worried about me, came out to find me, and ran me to mile 19, where The Hubs was waiting to run with me through Mile 22. (Miles 18-21 are mentally and physically the most difficult. You're close, but not close enough.) So I posted this picture on my fb page, and someone commented:


"Did you ever pass the dude in jeans?"


Not.even.kidding.


I'm considering if I want to edit my friends list. ;)


And in other news: CONGRATULATIONS CARDINALS!!!


Yours, soaking in the weekend,


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment