Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Sassafrass.

And here's a glimpse into my week....

*****

I came over to Karen's house for a poolside business meeting on Wednesday. She had not had internet or TV for 5 days. I got to listen to the phone call she had with customer service. (Yes! Poolside entertainment!)

********

The sitter came over on Thursday. It happened to be my mother, keeping the kids for me for a few hours. She was emptying the dishwasher for me, which I DO appreciate, but I said,"Mom, please don't do that. It's Z2's chore and she needs to take care of it."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know," she replied.

"That's okay," I said. "However, you DO know better than to call Z1 a jack@$* when he beats you in Stratego. Please don't do that either."

Babysitting by the Mamaw.... Free
Busting your own mother for HER mouth......PRICELESS

********

Dear Swiffer,

I contacted you because the Swiffer Wet Jet I purchased (along with the extra cleaning pads and fluid, nay to the tune of $40) does not work on my floor. It leaves streaks and lines of dirt. IT just doesn't work for my floors. Your response, instead of refunding my money, was to send me a coupon for a free new Swiffer of my choice and extra cleaning pads. So now I can have TWO mopping devices to streak my floors? Help me understand how that works....

Sincerely Yours,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment