Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Fun- just Google it!


It's Friday and football season has started! Need I say more? That's all the fun I need in my Friday. Because you know, along with football comes football nachos. thus making this one of my favorite times of the year.

I have to admit, I was not feeling very humorous today. And then I took a look in the mirror and couldn't help but laugh. Seriously! Let's just say that the rain we've had for the last two days has made my hair exponentially bigger. Thank goodness for ponytail holders and ballcaps.

So back to not feeling very funny. Or clever. Or witty. These days, with having to keep up with facebook, trying to be funny can be a full time job. And sometimes, it will get you censored by your boss from another job on facebook, but that's an entirely different post. Let's just say, I posted something that was absolutely innocent... unless you were looking at it with Y Chromosome eyes. And since I don't think that way... well, that update came down immediately.

Which brings me to my fun fact of the day. I was wondering, "I'm not feeling funny today... I wonder if there is a collection of the funniest status updates?" So I googled it. Sure enough, there are websites dedicated to funny status updates. Un. be. lievable.

Wish I could google some other things, but I'm assuming the winning lotto numbers won't be there.

Yours, wishing you a wonderful weekend,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment