Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Thoughts


Here at Karmel Publishing, we've been busy. Busy getting simple. I have to admit, I'm kinda liking the climate of things in a certain way. It's not that I'm enjoying the economic downturn, but it really does put things in focus, doesn't it? Keeps the main things the main things. But I've noticed that people around me are letting go of things that really aren't making a difference. That's what Karen and I have been doing. Well, Karen is way better at it than I. I am more of the creative end, and Karen is more of the business end. She's been ruthlessly making some executive decision that are definitely for the betterment of the business, but we're getting back to keeping the main things the main thing. The new- more simple- website is almost finished. And our book- has gone completely electronic in a saveable format. We can't WAIT for you to see it!

So whatever is happening in your world- business or personal- remember that we don't have to have all the bells and whistles. Keep the main thing the main thing, whatever your main thing is!

Yours, staying focused,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment