Monday, March 29, 2010

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!

I’m still not feeling well, so I decided to make a list of things that make me happy. No, not the usual World Peace sort of things, but the little, unexpected things that happen and never fail to bring a smile to my face. Here are the ones I can think of:

  1. A compliment.
  2. The other side of the pillow (ahhh, so nice and cool).
  3. Hearing a child giggle.
  4. Walking, or driving, by flowers and getting a whiff of their scent.FLOWERS
  5. An unexpected hug from my child.
  6. Finding money in a pocket.
  7. Fitting into a smaller size.
  8. Realizing at the end of the day that I haven’t used up all of my Weight Watchers points so I can have a snack before I go to bed.
  9. Getting a card in the mail, when it’s not even my birthday.
  10. Getting a new fan on my Facebook Fan Page. (Hint, hint!)
  11. Realizing it’s only 16 MORE DAYS until my annual sister’s trip to Mexico. (WOO HOO!!!)
  12. Hearing a song on the radio that brings back great memories.

Okay, that’s all I can think of. What are the things that make you happy?

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment