Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Madness- My Thankful List

In the midst of all the madness, I still have a lot to be thankful about. Here's just a few...

-The hubs still thinks I'm cute.
-Chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven.
-Witty colleagues.
-Healthy work environment.
-A daughter who cleaned both bathrooms and helped with the kitchen WITHOUT BEING ASKED TO DO IT. (I do believe the heavens parted and angels sang!)
-A paper written by the Z1 listing his favorites. His favorite person? His mom. (Yes, I cried. Shush it, Karen!)
-A business partner who, when we started the business, we swore that we would stay business partners first and friends second. Yeah. Didn't happen. I'm glad friendship wins. :)
-Catching up on my paper mountain.
-Isight catchup with a good friend.
-A sale of something I've been obsessing over for 8 months. Buyer's remorse. A little. But I'm thankful it will go away as soon as the package arrives. :D

Yours, reveling in this crazy ride,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment