Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

happy-thanksgiving 2010Once again it is time to reflect on what we are thankful for in our lives. Here is my 2011 list:

  • My wonderful family and friends who love me no matter how snarky I can be. Or at least pretend to love me!
  • “Vanity sizing” in clothes.
  • My hairdresser who, until recently, didn’t tell me just how gray I really was.
  • The fact that Robins Eggs only come out at Easter (so I can’t eat them year round).
  • Booking “The Sister’s Trip 2012” already. (Only 141 more days!)
  • My Cub Scout days are almost over. Dad can take over in Boy Scouts!

Oh, I could go on and on! But mostly, I am thankful that my family is healthy and happy and we don’t have to go without. Here’s hoping the same for your families.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Melissa and I are very thankful for all of you as well! We’ll be taking the rest of the week off, but will be back blogging on Monday.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment