Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday Sassafrass.

I know. I'm a day late in blogging. But then, how would I be able to call it Saturday Sassafrass? All good things come to those who wait, right? Speaking of waiting...

I have a new facial product that I'm in love with. Seriously in love with. It's an eye-roller/depuffer serum. As I've gone along, I've noticed that my face is getting thinner and morning seems to show anything from the evening before. Remember when you could stay up all night and still look as fresh as a daisy? Those days are behind me. They left when I stayed up all night for months at a time with newborns. I don't regret it. Not one bit. But I would certainly like to retain my fresh face from the years before. But I digress...

So this serum is wonderful. If I've had wine or dessert the night before, my eyes get a little puffy (I'm sugar sensitive. Ugh.). I use this eye roller serum and within a minute I look completely different. It's amazing.

What I'm wondering is, when do they come out with that serum for other parts of my body?

Yours, waiting, patiently,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment