Wednesday, March 30, 2011

POST SPRING BREAK

Yes, Spring Break is over. Sigh. We had a great time in Florida, relaxing on the beach every day, eating too much, exercising too little (okay, not at all unless you count slow strolls along the beach) and just generally being lazy. Isn’t that what vacations are all about?

And then, home. Yes, home to piles of laundry, an empty refrigerator and SNOW! Yes, snow. In March. Gotta love St. Louis! So today, I’m reliving my vacation with photos just. for. you! (Okay, really for me, but I’m using you, my faithful readers as my excuse!)

Enjoy!

Florida 2011 030

Florida 2011 032                

A little kite flying…

          Florida 2011 023

Florida 2011 024                 

And a little sand castle building…

Florida 2011 004

   

The sand castle, or Mayan Village, actually even got much bigger than this, but eventually somebody felt compelled to run through it one night and destroy it. Too bad, it lasted almost 5 days! And yes, Dad helped (read: did most of the work)!!!

Okay, I’m feeling better about being home now (even though it snowed AGAIN last night). Thanks for letting me share my vacation photos with you today!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment