Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Funny- Who? Me? She'sCRAZY!

It's Friday! Do the Happy Dance! The kids are home on Spring Break. I'm taking off some work next week (I know- amazing, isn't it?) and Karen is vacationing in Florida.

Wanna hear the funny part?

She left ME as an EMERGENCY CONTACT for her DOG!


BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

If you have even an inkling of who I am, you know that I do. not. like. large. dogs.

Period.

Which of course is why I have a puppy that will grow into a 90 pound adult large dog. But my puppy is a girl which makes her much safer. Right?

So this coming Friday, I have to go take care of Bismark.

You can begin the prayers and fasting now. I appreciate it! See you in a week when Spring Break is over!

Yours, wishing you the greenest grass of Spring,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment