Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Madness


Oh Monday, you are true to form today. You are requiring inordinate amounts of coffee. Feels like a three shot espresso sort of day. My hair is bigger than I've ever seen it in all my years. And let me tell you, I've seen it pretty big. I feel like I'm nearly a match for David Crowder (that would be the artist in the photo to the left) this morning. And that dude has hair. When my precious Z1 came downstairs (with hair even bigger than mine, mind you), she looked at me, flopped her head face down on the table and whined,"I'm tired and I don't want to go to school." It took everything within me not to say,"I know honey. Why don't I call in to work and we can get back in bed and watch 'Pride and Predjudice' all day?" But since I have a hair therapy appointment today, I didn't want to have to cancel that. It's the only thing that will keep me looking presentable for the next six weeks. And with Easter coming up on Sunday, I remind myself that pictures last FOREVER and are generally brought to everyone's attention at a most inconvenient moment when it is your sibling who is producing said evidence of horrid hair days.

Oh Monday, lend a girl a hand and produce my shopping list for me, help me focus and get all my Easter prep done, and if you could help me sell some books, that would be fabulous too. It's a tall order, but not to tall for you, Monday!

Yours, wishing you a productive Monday,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment