Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday Thoughts- I Mean, REALLY

You know, in the last forty years, we have put men on the moon, all but eliminated some diseases, have made staying connected a source of instant gratification through facebook and Blackberries. We can get almost anything instantly.

Yet for some unknown reason, we have yet to invent stay put underwear. You know- the kind that doesn't crawl up your hiney (yes, it is pronounced HI-nee) all summer long.

I mean, REALLY, NASA, where ARE your priorities?!?!? 

Sheesh! 

And don't even get me started on the fact that sprinkler systems don't come with motion detectors for the runners who run past them at 6 in the morning.  After all, garage lights have motion detectors. . .  it ain't rocket science!

Yours, trying to keep my underwear in the right place and my face straight,

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment