Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Funny!

It's Friday, and for that reason alone, I say let's celebrate! Woo-hoo it's the weekend!  

Last Friday, my daughter and I sat down to lunch.  "Mommy," she said, "After lunch will you sit down and watch that movie with me? The Kit Kittredge one that we've been trying to watch for a week?" 

"Well, honey," I started out,"Mommy has a lot of work to get done this afternoon."

She sighed a big sigh. Gathering up all of her 6 years, Z2 looked me straight in the eyes and in all sincerity said,"But Mommy, you will NOT get an opportunity like THIS at work!"

Completely dumbfounded, I finished my lunch, put the movie in and sat down with my girl and some big vanilla ice cream cones. Best 30 minutes of my day!

Yours, hoping your weekend brings sunshine,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment