Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Funnies!

Sorry I'm a bit late today. Z2 came home from school today after throwing up. She seemed absolutely fine until about an hour after she ate. She came running up the stairs and before she could make it to the bathroom, well, it was over. All over. Everything and everywhere. Poor girl. No fever, so I think it's just a bit of the stomach flu. Hope it passes quickly and without infecting everyone else.

You know, when we had Z2, I thought,"Wow, a girl! All ribbons and bows and pink and polite and. . . " I could go on and on, but you get the picture. I had no idea- NO EARTHLY CLUE- what little girls could be like. That child can out burp her brother and match him step for step where bathroom humor is concerned. Imagine this scene that took place earlier in the week. . . .

I'm sitting at the kitchen table, minding my own business. My bouncy girl comes bounding in and says,"Hey Mom! Slideshow!" As I turn my head her way she drops her pants and flashes me and pulls them up quicker than a blink, laughing hysterically the entire time.

Mmmhmm. . . sugar and spice and everything nice. HA!

Yours, hoping my Z2 will bounce back soon,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment