Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Fun~


It's Friday. Time to let our hair down and let our cares be gone. Generally, I like to have a little funny something, and in being funny, I do try to stay away from politics, but this week, this is one of the funniest things I've seen.

Apparently, some people in Wisconsin have a huge sense of humor. And they're a little frustrated with the way the government is going.

Now, I'm not saying which way I lean, I'm not promoting one side over the other, but this is just stinkin' funny. These fine people of Wisconsin rented a billboard to let their thoughts be known.Now c'mon! No matter who you voted for, that's hilarious! Almost as funny as David Letterman's top ten list of things that have been said to Obama since he took office. I'm sure this was figurative, as Letterman can be known for his outrageous sarcasm. Number 2 on the list was Bush saying to Obama, "How you likin' it now, sucka?"

Somedays you're the windshield, somedays you're the bug.

Yours, hoping for a windshield weekend,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment