Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Monday Madness- Home Safe And Sound

It was strangely quiet around here this weekend. No loud laughter. No chasing the dog through the house. Z2 tried on her own, but it just wasn't the same. On Friday morning she was saying,"Wow, Mom. It sure is quiet. I don't know how much I like it!"
But by about 5:30 this evening, all was back to normal. Well, almost. Z1 got off the bus. I was hoping for a hug, but he wanted me to meet his new friend he had made. I started to hear details about the trip. And then, he got us all together. Family hug. Now it felt back to normal. Almost. 
Home. Dinner. Homework. Showers. And then we heard it. The Zs were sitting at the computer. It started as a little giggle. Then a chuckle. Then a chortle and an all out belly laugh.
Yep. That's it. Now all is right in the world.


Yours, happy to have all the chickies in the nest tonight,


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment