Wednesday, August 17, 2011

THE HAPPY DANCE!!!

Yep, today is the first day of school for my boys and Melissa’s kids! All I can say is YIPPEE!!!

I love the lazy days of summer and spending time with the boys, but I really, really miss my “ME” time. And I don’t mean an hour when I “get” to go to the grocery store all by myself (although that is nice!).

So what am I doing today? First I went to Melissa’s house where we did our little Happy Dance and sat on her deck to relax and catch up on the past month (between visiting relatives and vacations and getting ready for school, we haven’t seen each other much, and that’s not good for us!). Then I worked out for a short while at the gym, picked up lunch at Chipotle, ate ALL BY MYSELF and watched a movie THAT I WANTED TO WATCH. After I finish writing this blog post, I’m going to go out back to the pool and read my book without being splashed or having to break up fights or hearing “Mom, look at this!”

Aaaah, heaven!!!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment