Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday Tidbit-Back In the Groove

So it's been something around here the past few days. I was out of town last week, and came home with a cold that is knocking me for a loop. And even though I had everything taken care of before I left, it somehow all caught up with me before I returned. I hate it when that happens! How did the laundry that I already have washed, folded and put away multiply into a mountain in the space of four days? And all that food? GONE. But the one thing remains- my paper piles. Yes, there's no place like home. :-) So today, I'm back at it- going through my lists of things that have to be done, but with one word in mind. SIMPLIFY. Yes, I'm holding myself to it. I have to. There's simply no more room for anything else.

So, first things first. Coffee? Check. Paper pile? Check-check. New piece of paper, pen and the eternal hope that I will make sense of this mess? Yep. Right here. Happy Tuesday, friends. Here's hoping we get through our piles together today.

Yours,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment