Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Whose Idea Was It To Go Back To Work?

Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new job at Weight Watchers, but it is SERIOUSLY getting it the way of my personal life! Every day I work a lunch meeting so that virtually eliminates lunches with my girlfriends, unless they want to wait until almost 1:30 to eat with me. And I’m finding out they are NOT that patient!

It’s also getting in the way of exercise program. I finally had to put my gym membership on hold. By the time my kids get on the bus at 8:45, I don’t have time to get to the gym to do a full work out, get home, shower and get to work on time. So I either just use the treadmill at home or walk the dog. Not quite the same. Once the kids start Middle School next year, they’ll get on the bus much earlier so I’ll be able to get back to a regular routine again.

And then there are days when I sub for other leaders. Last week, I had one day when I led 4 meetings. By the end of the day, I was so sick of hearing myself talk, I couldn’t stand it!

For the first time in years, I actually have to hire a babysitter this summer. (Good thing I have The Caregiver Organizer!) (On sale NOW!) I hope I end up making money after paying her!

Yes, I still love my job, but I sure do miss my goof-off time! (Yep, I TOTALLY know I was spoiled!!!)

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment