Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Funny- Self Discipline?

So the other day I was in the kitchen. My Z1 came into the room. He must have been feeling a little full of himself, having just returned from a Boy Scout Camp Out where he learned to shoot a rifle. (Yes, I worried all weekend, but that's another blog entirely). 


"Mom," he says,"I've thought of a new name for the dog."


We weren't exactly pleased with the Lolanator, as she had dust chewed through some running gear, including a heart monitor strap. 


"What is it?" I asked.


"BDD," he stated flatly.


"And that stands for...." I led.


"Big. Damn. Dog." 


"SON. Meet me in the bathroom," I said.


"That's okay," he says. "I'll just get the soap and do it myself."


In fact, he did a better job than I would have. 


God love that boy!


Yours, still giggling over the bubbles,


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment