Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I WON'T BE SHOPPING HERE...

Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Explains Why He Hates Fat Chicks

Did you know that Abercrombie and Fitch's largest woman's size is 10? Apparently their CEO, Mike Jeffries, doesn't want "fat chicks" wearing his clothes. He only wants the "in crowd" to be seen in them. In fact, he says, "We want to market to cool, good-looking people. We don’t market to anyone other than that.” WOW!!! He will, however, sell XL and XXL sizes for men, but only to attract large, athletic types, not the fatties.

I have SO much to say on this topic, but I fear that I'd be at my computer all night, so I'm going to let Jeffries say it all himself. You MUST click on this link to be absolutely amazed: The 13 Most Ridiculous Things Mike Jeffries, CEO Of Abercrombie & Fitch, Has Said.

Have fun! Hope you are as outraged and amused and I was!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment