Wednesday, March 6, 2013

HATS OFF TO WORKING MOMS!

I have a new job. It’s a wonderful job, and I love being back in sales (really, really love it!). But if I THOUGHT I had a problem with time management before I started working, now I KNOW I have a problem.

How do working moms do it? And I’m not even working full-time! Yet I feel like I’m failing miserably at juggling my work schedule and my family time and everything else I need to do. Oh, and forget about working out at the gym. I have NOT figured out how to fit that in yet. I mean, I barely have time to get my nails done. (C’mon, I HAVE priorities!!!)

So I’m working on this. I’ll figure it out eventually, I’m sure. And if not, I’ll end up either being the worst mom, the worst wife or the worst employee. But hopefully not all three!

So here’s to my renewed respect to Melissa and all the other working moms out there. I’d give you a high five, but my nails look awful!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment