Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Tidbit


Yes, it's Tuesday today. All day. Lately, Tuesdays have been an overwhelming day for me. Teach in the morning. Quick break. Teach in the afternoon. Run like heck with the kids at night. I'm trying to keep it all organized, but it's not an easy process.

My class this morning- in case you are wondering- most of them were there. But I've come to terms with the fact that if I have to flunk half of them (which I do NOT relish doing), it's job security for me, because they will have to retake my class. Ahhhh, Always a silver lining.

Something I did do to make my life a little easier today (because, yes, I am STILL on a simplicity bent) was make a crock pot dinner. Pork ribs in the pot. A little Worcestershire, meat tenderizer, steak spice and away we go.

And now, off to organize my church job. Currently, I'n liking Excel Spreadsheets for this task. Putting everyone in their grouping, alphabetizing and ordering. It makes me feel all tidy inside. Can't beat it!

And then, more writing for the "My Aging Parent" Organizer. I'm really liking what we are putting in there. It's going to be a must have!

Yours, wishing you a fantastic Tuesday,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment