Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TRYING TO WRITE A BLOG, BUT…

Hi! Karen here! I usually don’t blog on Tuesdays, but I traded days with Melissa since I’m leaving on my Sister’s Trip tomorrow and won’t be able 148to do my usual Wednesday blog. So I’m sitting here, wondering what to blog about but all I can think is that I’M GOING TO MEXICO TOMORROW WITH MY SISTERS!!!!!!

Whew, sorry! Lost my head there for a minute! Okay, I’m concentrating now. I have a bunch of topics I could write about, but for some reason I just can’t get my mind on it. WOO HOO!!! 24 HOURS AND WE’LL BE ON THE PLANE ON OUR WAY TO SUN, SAND AND PARADISE!!!!! Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry for that outburst. Back to work.

How about an article on how a nanny can make your life easier for you? 153 SO YOU CAN GO TO MEXICO WITH YOUR SISTERS!!!!! No, no, Karen, pull it together! Okay, maybe a weight loss update? FORGET THAT… I’M SIPPING PINA COLADAS AND EATING NACHOS ON THE BEACH BY TOMORROW AFTERNOON!!!!!

Oh, forget it! How about if I just tell you all about it when I get back?

Karen

Psssst! Did I mention I’m leaving for Mexico tomorrow on my annual Sister’s Trip? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment