Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Madness- Am I in the Lou or Seattle?

The weather this winter and Spring has been schizophrenic to say the least. Yesterday we reached 90 degrees. This morning we woke to torrential rains. By torrential I mean that my back patio was flooded and there was a river at the bottom of the hill. I counted at least two showers of hail. Hail always makes me grateful that I have a garage in which I can park my car.

And to think a week ago at this time we were dealing with another 6 inches of snow. 90 degrees yesterday and we will drop to about 48 today. And all this with a new puppy. I know I still have to tell you how Lola came to be with our family, and I will get there, but today's most pressing question is:

How does one convince a dog to go outside to go pee in the pouring rain?

I'm serious. I really need to know. Because I was not very successful this morning. My success rate improved after she ate and I carried her outside to do her duty. She really had no choice.

I wish I would have known how much this was going to be like having a new baby.... Wouldn't trade it but WOW it's a LOT of work!

Time for another cup of coffee!

Yours, off in my Monday Morning Rush,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment